Time & Location
May 19, 3:00 PM – May 21, 3:00 PM
The Hotel Hershey , 100 Hotel Rd, Hershey, PA 17033, USA
About the event
Experience golf through the Hershey Country Club, opened in 1930, and ranked by Golf Digest as one of
the top 50 resorts in the U.S. Join WCGA and other wonderful women of all golf skill levels for a
weekend getaway at The Hotel Hershey, a four-star resort located just two hours from Washington, DC.
It is listed as an Historic Hotel of America.
Optional add-ons for WCGA or WCGA guests include access to the Spa at The Hotel Hershey, ranked top
100 best spas in the country and known affectionately as The Chocolate Spa. The resort also has an
indoor pool and jacuzzi, fitness center, access to hiking trails, falconry, and complimentary valet parking.
While WCGA members may want to golf, your family would have preference/early access to Hershey
Park. They would have free parking at the Park and can enter the theme park an hour early before the
public. Hershey Park has rides, including roller coasters, a water park, zoo, and chocolate tour. Guests
also receive complimentary admission to Hershey Story Museum, Hershey Gardens, and Chocolate
- 2 night hotel accommodations at The Hotel Hershey and 18 holes at the private Hershey Country Club, home to two spectacular 18 hole courses.
Cost per person: Double occupancy $590/ Single occupancy $1,063
*As mentioned above, this WCGA negotiated price includes a room discount and a free round of 18
holes at the private Hershey Country Club. This is more than $200 savings. All resort guests have free
valet parking and early access/additional hours at Hershey Park.
The resort also has cottages that may be of interest for WCGA members who are interested in making
this a family getaway.
- Friday, May 19 th (4:45pm) – We’ll play 9 holes at the private Hershey Country Club, East Course. $75/person (Add-on)
- Saturday, May 20 th – Morning tee times starting at 9:00 A.M. for 18 holes at Hershey Country Club on the East course and then the rest of the day on your own. This round of 18 holes of golf is included in the package. (Resort and area activities after golf to consider: pool, spa, theme park, falconery, or explore the town or surrounding area, like Lancaster County.)
- Sunday, May 21 st – Check-out. Morning tee times starting at 9:00 A.M. will be available at Hershey Country Club, West Course (Play 9 or 18 holes before departing; 18-holes is $175/person (Add-on)
Not Included: Any item not specifically mentioned as included such as, but not limited to club rental,
optional insurance, meals, or any items of a personal nature.
Other area attractions: Lancaster County is less then 30 minutes away. One cute town in Lancaster is
Lititz. If you haven’t gotten enough chocolate in Hershey, stop in at Wilbur Buds chocolate factory and
store. Other options, take a tour of Sturgis pretzel factory or stop in the tasting room at Stoll&Wolfe
Whiskey Distillery in the town where America’s whiskey industry started back in 1753.
For any questions, please contact: Sally Schaeffer, email@example.com, 571.277.6423. More
information is posted at www.wcga.org.
1) RSVP with WCGA at: https://www.wcga.org/events-1/weekend-trip-to-hershey-pa-2.
2) Also, call the hotel directly by April 11, 2023 by dialing 1-855-729-3108 and press 3. WCGA
members and guests need to identify that you are part of the Women’s Congressional Golf
Association group and provide name, type of room and any special accommodation requests.
There will be a deposit of $250/person at the time of booking. Any cancellation occurring less
than 14 days prior to arrival will be charged with one night’s room and tax.